Agreement on the use of materials and services of the website https://evgenev.com
The present User Agreement (further Agreement) regulates the relations between the owner of https://evgenev.com (further “Eugenev.com” or Administration) from one side and the website user from the other side.
The site “Eugenev.com” is not a mass media.
By using the site you agree to the terms of this agreement.
If you do not agree with the terms of this agreement, do not use the site “Eugenev.com”!
Subject of the agreement
The administration grants the user the right to place the following information on the site:
- Text information
- Links to materials posted on other sites
- Other content at the discretion of the administration
Rights and obligations of the parties
User has the right:
- Search for information on the site
- Receive information on the site
- Comment on the content posted on the site
- Copy the information on other sites with indication of the source
- Use the information of the site for personal, non-commercial purposes
Administration reserves the right:
- Create, modify, cancel rules at its own discretion and as needed
- Restrict access to any information on the site
- Create, modify, delete information
- Delete accounts
- Deny registration without explanation
- Not to distribute information that is aimed at war propaganda, inciting national, racial or religious hatred and enmity, as well as other information for the distribution of which there is criminal or administrative responsibility
- Do not disrupt the operation of the site
- Not commit actions aimed at misleading other users
- Not share your account and/or username and password of your account with third parties
- Not to post advertising, erotic, pornographic or offensive materials, as well as other information, the placement of which is prohibited or contrary to the norms of current legislation of Russia
- Not to use scripts (programs) for automated data collection and / or interaction with the Site and its Services
The Administration undertakes:
- Maintain the Site’s performance, except when it is impossible for reasons beyond the control of the Administration.
- Exercise diverse protection of the User’s account
Responsibilities of the Parties
- User bears full responsibility for the information disseminated by him/her
- Administration does not bear any responsibility for the authenticity of information copied from other sources
- Administration is not responsible for mismatch between the services expected and actually received by User
- Administration does not bear any responsibility for services provided by third parties
- In case of force majeure situations (war, emergency, natural disasters etc.) the Administration does not guarantee the safety of the information posted by User as well as the uninterrupted work of the information resource
Terms of the Agreement
This Agreement comes into force at any use of the site.
The Agreement ceases to be in force upon the appearance of its new version.
The Administration reserves the right to unilaterally modify this Agreement at its sole discretion.
When changing the agreement, in some cases, the administration may notify users in a convenient way.